torsdag, desember 07, 2006

Little purses

I wanted to make some small handbags with the same tecnique as I made my evening bag
( melting synthetic fabric with the soldering iron)
I'm making plans for this little purses in different colors. They are very fun to make, and may be embellished in different ways.

Fabric for this one is made of flax, added some metallic paint, Angelina, organza, knitting yarn and tulle. A lot of freemotions seewing, and at last the soldering iron. It's not weather to do the melting outside, so I'm doing it under my kitchen ventilator with my gas mask on. I think it looks silly, but that doesn't matter........everything for the art, and for the fun :-)
The handbags is 6" x 6"





























I made this one with the same tecnique, but the fabric is an old jeans

Etiketter: , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonym said...

Your handbags are great!! Love the fabric you have created for them. Are you going to sell them?

6:56 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonym said...

Stilige vesker!

12:12 a.m.  

Legg inn en kommentar

<< Home