onsdag, desember 27, 2006

Small pouches for cell phones

This is a pattern from AnnAKa, her pattern are so lovely, and she always makes so nice design. I made this small pouches as Christmas gifts to my family. The one with cats on is for my daughter, she is crazy about cats
The only one who did't get any, was as ususal, me :-)
Then I had to make one for my self to, and I was lucky and got this brown, I simply love it, so much that I would like to make a lot of them........but I don't have many carbine hooks, so no my dogs leash is in big risk....... :-)

Etiketter:

4 Comments:

Blogger Dianne said...

These are great! Were they all Christmas presents? Now, why wasn't I on your list (only joking!). I like the one you made yourself the best - even though, it is on brown fabric!! I love all the yarns running down....

10:10 a.m.  
Blogger Emmy said...

I love the cell phone purses and love your other work of art I hope you have a wonderful and very healthy 2007

9:43 p.m.  
Blogger Bente said...

Prøve

11:47 p.m.  
Blogger Jo Wholohan said...

Your art is wonderful!!!

1:25 a.m.  

Legg inn en kommentar

<< Home