lørdag, desember 30, 2006

Postcards made by painting on fusible web

Today I made this postcards.
Yesterday I painted on fusible web with Lumiere metalic paint, let it dry until today.

I ironed it to black fabric. Added some Angelina, nice knitting yarn, gaz and organza. On card number 1 and 2, I needlepunced the organza first, then it gets a new texture, thats realy fun!!!.
I did some freemotions, and added beads and buttons.

These cards is very fun to make, but it's not so easy to get good photos of them, because of the Angelina and Organza

1















2















3














4

Etiketter: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Dianne said...

These are gorgeous Bente!!! The textures and colours are great! I love the bottom one with the black beads....

12:18 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonym said...

nice cards !!!!!!!!!!!

8:00 p.m.  
Blogger Nina In Norway said...

Så flotte. Kan du ta dette på norsk for meg. Vær så snill.

9:07 a.m.  
Blogger gunnelsvensson said...

Jättefina postcard Bente! Du är lika kreativ som alltid! själv har jag satt igång med mina små 1x1 inch till swappen jag är med i som Sara startat. Pilligt, men kul!

11:00 a.m.  

Legg inn en kommentar

<< Home