tirsdag, oktober 24, 2006

small x-mas cards....or gift tags

I had to try the shawing foam tecnique to make some christmas cards......... and on my desk, I found some small paper pieces.
Then I thought I would try to make some small cards, maybe tags for the X -mas gifts. I printed with gold metallic paint on red fabric. Added some Angelina and a lot of FME. On these two cards, i added small pieces with metal from a caviar tube.
I think they went out realy nice....... they have double folded paper on the back side

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonym said...

Dessa små kort är så söta! Såg just i "min" brodriaffär(canvas)att hon fårr in någon slags metallflingor som man smälter ihop med angelina, guld och silver, men kaviartuben är ju billigare!!!

När jag hinner ska jag testa att måla med rakskum, fick med ett litet paket hem från hotellet!

8:53 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonym said...

Så spenannde å følge med på bloggen din!

8:55 a.m.  
Blogger Emmy said...

beautiful cards Bente

6:23 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonym said...

The best Christmas cards!! Love them.
Dianne

11:31 p.m.  

Legg inn en kommentar

<< Home